Having (somewhat) successfully completed the 30 Day Project of studying 5 New Words per day, I am switching over to a new Project. The new project is not really new, in the sense, it was part of my larger plan of a grander 30 day project, which alas failed miserably. Mid-way into that poorly thought-out 30 day project, I decided to just do one thing at a time.Hence I had put on hold all the other ideas. Now that November is over, rather gracefully, I take up a new challenge.
To call it a challenge is making it sound unnecessarily tough. Because the new 30 Day project, as you would have guessed is One TED Video a day. I hope to come across some really coll videos with the help of Chris Bailey’s following links.
- 10 incredible TED talks that will make you more productive
- The 7 characteristics of highly effective people who give TED talks
- 10 things I learned about productivity watching 70 hours of TED talks last week
- Man watches 296 TED Talks in a week. We ask him why.
- Last week I watched 70 hours of TED talks. Here’s everything I learned!
I have already watched a few of them and even made notes and blogged them here. I am going to watch 26 more of them and complete my 30 Day TED Talk Project.
The second 30 Day Project (yes I am getting bolder, look at me!) is to read one Malayalam article per day. I will be making use of
- Malayala Manorama Editorial
- Malayalam Manorama Columns
- Mathrubhoomi E- Paper and Articles
- Janmabhoomi Editorials
And about the words, I will learning only A Word A Day – Wordsmith
Wish me luck.